A spatial sketching tool designed for simplicity and speed.
The Mass Tool is The Wild's spatial sketching tool. Designed for simplicity and speed, you can create rectangular masses, copy, and array objects.
This video features our old controllers and controller UI. Updated version coming soon!
To create a mass:
- With the Mass tool equipped, touch both the tooltips together.
- Hold down one of your triggers and pull your hands apart.
- Alternately, you can pull both triggers at once with your hands apart, to create a mass that spans the distance between your hands.
To copy objects:
- Select COPY on the Mass tool, then grab any object to create a copy of it
- To create an ARRAY, press the array icons while copying an object to add or remove copies in your array.