We’re excited to announce the release of our new Autodesk® BIM 360™ integration, allowing you and your team to experience your BIM 360-hosted models together, in virtual or augmented reality, in an immersive workspace that evolves with your project.
BIM 360 is an incredible tool for collaboration across project teams, and our new integration makes your models immersive, interactive, and available from anywhere, offering invaluable human-scale context to unlock smarter decisions from design through construction.
With this integration, the first step toward robust BIM support for AEC teams, you can authenticate your BIM 360 account from The Wild’s app, and create a Space from any model in your BIM 360 account. A live link between BIM 360 and your Space will be created, so your model will always be up to date, creating a single source of truth for you and your team.
Teammates and stakeholders can meet inside project models at any time, from VR, AR, or desktop, making real-time coordination and BIM collaboration easy for everyone, and accessible from anywhere.
- Stream BIM 360 models: Easily authenticate your BIM 360 account, and create a Space from any model.
- Multi-user: Collaborate in real time with up to eight people in a Space, fully synchronized, from anywhere.
- Cross-platform: Collaborators can join from desktop (macOS and Windows), virtual reality (HTC Vive, Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality), and augmented reality (iOS).
- Native sketching and annotation tools: Your team can capture and express ideas in the moment.
- Persistent Spaces: Your Spaces live in the cloud and are accessible from anywhere, anytime, evolving along with your project.
- Always up to date: Your BIM 360 models update automatically, so you're always viewing the latest model.
Partnering with solutions such as The Wild helps our customers get everyone on the same page and move across workflows more seamlessly.
Josh Cheney, industry manager of construction technology at Autodesk
Experience The Wild at Autodesk University!
We’ll be showcasing our BIM 360 integration, alongside our Revit Add-In and other immersive features, at Autodesk University 2019, on November 19th-21st in Las Vegas, NV. Come visit us at Booth AE290 and try it for yourself!
We’ll also be doing a live remote demo of The Wild in collaboration with Rick Kremer from ASTI on November 21st at 9:15 a.m., during his AU session, Experience 360-Degree Virtual Reality for As Little As $4.99.