The Wild makes it possible to work with teammates, clients, vendors, and stakeholders from anywhere in the world. We want The Wild to be a place where you can work effectively, communicate easily, and feel safe. We’ve developed this code of conduct to help create a safe, respectful, and enjoyable place for you and your team to work.
Remember that everyone is their own best judge of what they deem offensive and what makes them uncomfortable. Do not continue offensive behavior if someone asks you to stop.
We do not accept behavior, content, or activities that:
- Harass, bully, or threaten users
- Involve sexually obscene content, behavior, or crude gestures
- Sexually harass others
- Share or threaten to share intimate images of others
- Sexualize minors in any way
- Are racist, homophobic, or transphobic
- Exclude people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, or disability
- Use verbally abusive or offensive language
Inappropriate or Offensive Content
The Wild is meant for collaboratively viewing 2D and 3D content. Do not share content that is lewd, violent, discriminatory, or hateful in The Wild. Please be considerate of others.
We are working to build some bodily safety and comfort limitations into The Wild. In the meantime, please maintain a respectful distance from others and avoid overlapping your avatars. It feels bad.
Impersonation of The Wild Employee
We shouldn’t have to say this, but you may not impersonate any employee of The Wild. Come on.
Reporting Code Violation
If you witness behavior that violates this code of conduct, please reach out to us at email@example.com. The Wild treats all reports as confidential and will quickly address the situation. We may ask you for information about the offending user or Space.
The Wild reserves the right to suspend user accounts for violating our code of conduct.